The Two Nikon models have a lot of similarities when it comes to their display features and it is something that can be taken into account. Both cameras have 3.2 inches for the rear display screen and both have to articulate screens that are top-notch. Each of the camera models is also at the same time possessing CMOS sensors made from Sony.
However, there are also similar lapses that the Nikon D750 vs Nikon D5500 has in common. Both are not waterproof and can be susceptible to molding and fungal breaches because of humidity. Moreover, both either cannot support one or all of the wireless connection features other cameras have.
Advantages Of Nikon D750
- Touch Screen—the screen of the dslr camera is touchscreen in camera comparison to the D550.
- Jpeg Buffer—bigger Jpeg buffer of 100 shots in comparison to only 40 shots.
- Light—the D750 is also a camera that is lighter and can easily be carried around.
Advantages Of Nikon D5500
- Pentaprism viewfinder—the pentaprism viewfinder can work wonders with better pictures.
- Tilting screen—the tilting screen can make more possibilities with picture angles under comfortable positions.
- Extended ISO—its 51,200 ISO in camera comparison with Extended ISO of 25600 when Nikon D750 vs Nikon D550 are compared with each other.
- AF points—more AF Points for faster focusing.
Can be ideal for beginners who are looking for a better camera that is cheap and can conform to the budget with a little bit more perks and features up its sleeves. The ISO capabilities can make better galaxy photos as well. The AF points can make street photography and sports photography easier as well.
Nikon D750 can be ideal for pros who are aiming to take better pictures and better practices for photography. There are ways in order to be able to be good with photography and it is starting with a cheap camera and with a little bit challenging situation.