This year, the Panasonic Lumix G9 Black Friday deals have started early, and there are already lots of discounts available on a variety of products. Even though there are still many large deals to come, several businesses are already providing holiday specials, including many Panasonic Lumix G9 Black Friday deals that are particularly noteworthy.
Along with providing you with advice and forecasts on what to anticipate during Black Friday 2022, we have compiled a list of the best early Panasonic Lumix G9 Black Friday deals that are already available for purchase.
Best Panasonic Lumix G9 Black Friday Deals 2022
In addition to the early offers that Amazon has been giving, Best Buy, Walmart, and Target have already begun offering discounts for Panasonic Lumix G9 on Black Friday. In a strict sense, Black Friday won’t begin until the next Friday, November 25. However, businesses continue to extend the holiday shopping season farther into October each year and keep sales going for longer.
We anticipate that inflation and persistent supply shortages will force shops to offer Black Friday Panasonic Lumix G9 deals earlier than usual and are larger than typical on a wide variety of products, including Mirrorless Cameras, DSLR Cameras, and Camera Lenses. That is wonderful news for consumers who are shopping with the intention of reducing their spending.
Panasonic Lumix G9
The Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 is the company’s highest-end camera that focuses on still photography. It is located at the top of the product lineup alongside the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5, which focuses on video. The GH series has enjoyed a favorable reputation among professional video shooters for a considerable amount of time, but Panasonic has not seen models like the GH5 resonate particularly well with amateur photographers. Panasonic’s goal with the G9 is to achieve more success in the still photography market while simultaneously emulating the GH series’ level of achievement in the video domain.
There is a fair amount of functionality that is shared across the two cameras; however, the G9 offers several particularly enticing features that are sure to pique the interest of still photographers, particularly experienced amateurs and pros, as well as those looking for a stills/video hybrid.
To begin, it is quicker than its sister which is more focused on video, being able to achieve an amazing 20 frames per second while maintaining continuous focusing for about 50 frames when utilizing the electronic shutter. Using the mechanical shutter, it is also capable of shooting at 9 frames per second with AF-C for more than 600 frames, which is equally as amazing.
This should be hugely appealing to still life and landscape photographers who occasionally require resolution greater than that of a Micro Four Thirds camera. Panasonic has taken a page out of Olympus’ book – as other manufacturers with stabilized sensors recently have – and added a High-Resolution mode that shifts the sensor to build an 80MP file. Other manufacturers with stabilized sensors have recently done the same thing.
Panasonic Lumix G9 Specifications
- sensor with 20.3 megapixels of live MOS and no anti-aliasing filter (same as GH5)
- 3.68M-dot electronic viewfinder w/ 0.83x equivalent magnification
- articulating touchscreen display with 1.04 million dots on 3 inches
- integrated 5-axis picture stabilization with Dual Image Stabilization 2 (CIPA rated 6.5 stops)
- e-shutter burst shooting at 20 frames per second with continuous autofocus (for about 50 shots).
- 9 shots per second burst mode with continuous autofocus and mechanical shutter (for more than 600 frames).
- 80 megapixels worth of RAW and/or JPEG images captured in high-resolution mode.
- 4K/60p UHD video capture
- Body made of magnesium that is protected against dust and the elements
- Dual slots for UHS-II cards, each of which can accommodate ‘V’-rated high-speed memory cards
- A variety of 4K and 6K photo settings, as well as focus stacking, built right into the camera
- The ability to charge and power through USB
- LCD and AF joystick are located on the top plate
- Wi-Fi in addition to Bluetooth