FX6 owners may now download Sony’s V.2.00 Firmware, which was first revealed a few weeks ago.
New features include RAW output over HDMI, AI-based real-time AF tracking, focus breathing correction, bokeh control mode, a new image cache recording function, and four-channel audio meters in the latest firmware.
Benefits and Improvements in the firmware
- While using manual focus, you may still use Real-time Tracking AF, which is powered by AI, to keep track on the subject.
- To keep the angle of view constant, use Breathing Compensation.
- Breathing Compensation-enabled lenses are recommended.
- Add an HDMI output for 16-bit RAW
- The bokeh adjustment setting makes fine-tuning exposure adjustments simple.
- EVF SDR Gain Metadata Recording may now record in both High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) simultaneously thanks to the addition of new HDR/SDR dual production options.
- When using S&Q Motion, the Picture Cache Recording capability should be added.
- The on-screen display showed the four-channel audio level meter.
- Complementary functions are welcome.